Pictures may paint a thousand words, but stunning views create lifelong memories. The island of Phuket in Thailand, which is known around the world for its pristine beaches, crystal blue waters, and powdery-white sands, is one good example. But there is actually more to do on this paradise than just swimming and getting a tan. So, head to these locations and feast your eyes in some of the most jaw-dropping views of the island.
This is situated between Ya Nui and Nai Harn beaches in the southern tip of the area. Here, you can see several windmills resembling aeroplane propellers facing out to the sea. Enjoy a breath of fresh air and some quiet time here while sipping on a cold drink offered from one of the local vendors.
Radar Hill Viewpoint
Towering above Patong, this place is the highest in the entire island. You may need to go through steep roads passing through various local villages and rubber plantations, but the magnificent sight will definitely make you say that it is worth your effort. Just make sure not to park near the military-owned weather station at the end of the trail neither take photos near the structure to avoid problems.
- : Witness the splendour of Dorset by taking walks on trails!
- : Hire camper van hire perth right away for your holidays! Contact us today.
- : Check out the fun rides and adventures that you can experience at a theme park today!
- : Get to know how you can buy travel insurance online without much hassle!
- : Browse through the pages here and be able to learn about the cruise packages offered by P&O!
- : Find out how Vietnam tours can provide you with a one-of-a-kind travelling experience.
- : When you are looking for Volkswagen van diesel unit, contact Zebra Vehicle Solutions at once!
Truly, there is more to this place than what is normally offered in other destinations. And finally, after a day of exploring this magnificent destination, get a massage and retire in the comfort of your own private suite in one of the many resorts and spas here.